Lithium is a trace mineral (alkali metal) and is like sodium and potassium. You may know that it mostly used for treating mental disorders such as:bipolar and manic- depressive disorder.
But there are more things it can do for the body :
- Protects brains cells from toxicity
- promotes brain cells regeneration
- increases gray matter of the brain
- regulates brain neurotransmitters
- supports healthy mood balances
- improves blood sugar metabolism
It may help with these conditions :
- Bipolar Disorder
- Brain Injury due to vaccines;Methymercury (thimerosal), toxins
- Cerebral Palsy
- Depression and Mood Disorder
- Childhood Epilepsy
- Alcoholism and Drug Recovery
- Liver disease;Hepatitis,Cirrhosis
- Herpes simplex viruses(HSV 1&2)
- Measles Virus
- Adenovirus (common cold)
- Epstein – Barr virus (mononucleosis)
- Chronic fatigue Syndrome
- Migraines Headaches
- Grave’s Disease (Hyperthyroidism)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (TIA)
It has been found that low lithium causes terrible things like neurosis,schizophrenia,burglary ,suicide and runaways ,etc.
- The typical dosage is 30 mg-800 mg of lithium orotate ;yet, the best way to start taking it is taking on tablet of 120(-5 mg of elemental) 1-3 times daily.
- Higher dosage is usually broken up into 3 dosages per day and mostly for with bi-polar or manic disorders.
- However, with bi-polar or manic-disorder an increase to 2 tablets 3 times a day may prove to be more effective.
- Side note: in some cases up to 8 tablets broken into 3 doses per day may be used until stable.
- For maintenance, typically 1 tablet twice a day ( i do this).
Which one to take for most benefits minus risks:
- Lithium orotate is the best one to take , because it isn’t toxic and is safe to take.
- Lithium carbonate is dangerous due to the fact that it toxic and causes millions of problems in the body plus you would have to get your blood levels check often; be wary of the dosage.
My sources for this post:
- Joyce Riley – thepowerhour.com I listen to her radio in the morning in learn interesting things about health and such.