I like buying supplements that are at a price I can afford, and love when they contain pretty much all vitamins , minerals, probiotics and etc. I found this by browsing Amazon for a nutritious sub for the Sta-Cardio (greens powder) that unfortunately didn’t come after it was ordered… Continue reading
This writer would like to suggest things that affects everything around us. For instance, say we get a pimple or have acne . There ways to prevent these problems such as a change in diet, yes, a change in diet . Continue reading
Lithium is a trace mineral (alkali metal) and is like sodium and potassium. You may know that it mostly used for treating mental disorders such as:bipolar and manic- depressive disorder.
But there are more things it can do for the body :
- Protects brains cells from toxicity
- promotes brain cells regeneration
- increases gray matter of the brain
- regulates brain neurotransmitters
- supports healthy mood balances
- improves blood sugar metabolism
I learnt from my sister that learnt from my cousin that we must do certain to grow our hair. A quick word of advice is that this might not be for all hair types… Continue reading
Here are a couple of solutions to make your time of month so much easier:
1. Cal-mag: Calcium will be good for your teeth and bones:strengthen them while, magnesium is good for the muscles; It helps to relax them which would be best for any kind of cramps. Take it for a month and double up to servings when you sense your menses and cramps are near. Can also take it the day before if pain not intense.
2. Walking : Helps to relieve cramps as well and it will good to get some exercise.
3.Naptime: taking a nap is good to relax the muscles to and gain some strength back(if your cramps are intense like mine were). I recommend laying on the stomach with a blanket in the that area(the blanket can be in whatever form that helps to relieve the pain).
4.Water: Drink plenty of water and i mean warm water to help stay hydrated and it relieves some of the pain.
5. Avoid food(s) that cause those cramps and try to identify what are you eating that is causing this problem.
6. Stay positive: even if you still have pain , stay positive and dig deeper into what is the problem because sometimes there could be more than one item that is hurting you.
Note: The cal- mag will work better if you buy the organic/natural one because it be absorbed into the body than the non-organic/unnatural.
For me, the cal-mag,water,nap and staying positive helped me in my quest to be pain-free . Before that I got used to being in pain which was years (for me that would be 5 years since im 16) before I started my quest and that time I would mostly hang on my bed taking a nap. A couple of years I started to think positive thinking I’d be pain-free which seemed like a dream/wish and take cal-mag for a month. Which led me to wonder what is causing me to be in pain, and discovering it was my favorites:crackers,sandwich bread and pancakes was saddening but because i wanted to be pain-free I stopped eating them most of the month and just eat them on occasion. I also started taking cal-mag the day before my menses which helped to remove most of the pain but since i wanted no pain I dug deeper and discovered that pads (the ones found in stores) were causing me the small pain so, last month(feb) i started to wear cloth pads aka RUMPs which gotten rid of that remainer pain .
Have a good day!
For those who like pumpkin seeds as a snack, you would be happy to know that they may also help to prevent/treat certain problems: Anemia(iron deficiency),Heart disease,Triglycerides (high), Urinary incontinence,Arthritis (rheumatoid),Benign prostatic hypertrophy(BPH),Cholesterol problems(high total cholesterol, high “bad’ LDL cholesterol, low “good” HDL cholesterol). Also, they pair well with Black cumin seed,Cardamom,Chile,Cocoa,Coriander,Cumin,Garlic,Onion,Oregano,Sesame seed, Sun-dried tomato and Thyme. Complements recipes featuring: Cakes,chicken,cookies,muffins,pork,salads,sauce and soups. So now you can enjoy them even more and remember to buy the natural pumpkin seeds because they help to prevent those problems i mentioned above . To buy them as a spice buy them raw and look for seeds that are intact and inspect them when you go home. For more info, buy the book “Healing Spices” by Bharat B. Aggarwal,PHD with Debora Yost.
Benefits of Beet Juice Exceed Expectations